Monday, December 8, 2008

Samuel is 4!



Check out Samuel's fourth birthday cake. I made him a "Speedracer" cake. He had an exciting party at Chucky Cheese. I really need to get with it on my blogs. Thanks to all of you for your blogs. Hopefully with the holidays coming, I will find more to share. Three posts in over two years isn't too impressive. I actually spent lots of time and a couple hundred dollars setting up a blog that was only open by invitation. It is grandmageddes.com. It didn't really catch on with friends and family members. I think I will let that site expire and blog on this blogspot. It doesn't make sense to spend a hundred dollars a year when people weren't logging in. Is my life interesting enough to blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job on the blog and the cake. That was fun even if we thought we lost our kids about 10 times that night because it was so crowded.

Christina said...

Kathryn, good job on getting Karl to comment on your blog. That should make you feel pretty special. I know a lot of people use a company called the cutest blog on the block to get patterns on their blogs.

Thanks for making great cakes. My kids love them.

Abbigail said...

Awesome, I hope this blog catches on a bit more then the last one. Sorry it didn't work out.
I was wondering if you could send me any photos of Kitty while she was swimming at your place? Or any others you have while we were visiting there.
If you can continue using Kitty as her blog name I would appreciate it. I am sort of a freak about it, I know.
XXXXX
so great seeing you.

Sean said...

Cute cake! I bet Samuel loved it. Good luck with your blog. Now that I can get in, I'll check in on you and see what you're up to!

Dianne