Saturday, July 18, 2009

Alaskan Cruise


We just returned from a 7-day Royal Caribbean Cruise to Alaska. Everything about it was first class. We really didn't want to see it end. I am posting some highlights. Our ship was the Rhapsody of the Sea. It had 2100 passengers and 1000 crew members.

We took photos of our ship on the other side of the bay on an excursion on the Juneau Trolley.

Our stateroom was very lovely.


Notice Grandpa clowning around like Samuel.
Each day our stateroom attendant folded towels into amazing sculptures.

Check these out starting with the elephant.TurtleMonkey
Turkey

We really got a kick out of what he did with my shoes that I left out of the closet. He really entertained us and worked for a tip at the end of the cruise!
We took 245 pictures. I'll post another installment later. That's 11 down and 234 to post.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Those towels are hilarious and very creative! Love the photo of Gordon :). Yes, you are right, he is acting like Samuel.

Abbigail said...

Looks so beautiful. They are so funny and clever with those towels. That is worth the trip right there! ;)

Sean said...

I'm sure you had a great time. I like your blog background, too :)

Shanna said...

I am so jealous, looks like so much fun!